Certificate of Completion is emailed to you immediately upon course completion!
Our 5-Hour* California Disabled Access Course completely satisfies the California Architect Board's continuing education requirement.
Per California Senate Bill 1608, all California architects must complete a
5-hour course on the disabled access requirements for facilities.
Our courses are completely online. Take them any time at your convenience.
California Architects Board Acceptance Guaranteed!**
For free Zero Net Carbon Design courses see AIA California website.
Our goal at CaliforniaArchitectCE.com is to offer no-nonsense courses that makes sense for busy professionals:
- We won't make you sit through slow-loading videos, slides, or annoying flash effects.
- No quizzes or exams.
- No timer. If you get through the course in less than the listed time, simply spend the rest of the required time reviewing the supplemental materials we provide.
- No clumsy and cumbersome interface.
- No software to download.
- Your schedule, at any time, in the comfort of your home or office... or anywhere you have internet access.
- Take as long as you'd like to complete your course. (Other course providers make you pay again if you take more than 30 days!)
- Great value. Compare our course to live seminars or other online options and you will agree.
You're a professional and we don't want to waste your time. Other course providers can't say the same.
Take a moment to set up your account
All we ask for is a valid email address, first & last name, city & state, and license renewal month.
Please check out the Free Preview in our Course Catalog. No credit card required.
(When viewing course catalog, please note that the number of pages is not indicative of course length... Some pages are quite long.)
When you're ready to purchase a course, make your selection in the Course Catalog and click the "Order Now" button. All you need is a credit or debit card.
We use PayPal to process credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are conducted over a secure system on the PayPal site and we do not see or store your credit card information. You do not need a PayPal account. When the transaction is complete, simply click the link on the receipt page to return to this site and begin your course.
*We also offer shorter courses to supplement credit hours gained elsewhere.
**If you are audited by the California Architects Board, properly submit your certificate of completion and our course is rejected, your purchase price will be refunded upon verification of rejection if we cannot secure acceptance for you.